Hey, everybody! It's Micah.
So, uh, chances are, if you're here, I was really annoying and sent you endless messages about blogs and stuff...
And then you were gracious enough to put up with me and click the link.
I owe you an apology. Or at least, I feel like I do, because I hate to be the one to yell at everyone about a blog I made. Seriously. Sorry.
But, just looking at things like "you know you went to Veritas Press Scholar's Academy when..." lists make me feel nostalgic. We're not even done the year, yet, but I miss you guys already! This class, Omni3PriK, has made learning more fun that it's ever been, for me.
So I thought it would be a shame if we all went our separate ways and forgot about all our fun times together when the last class of the year hits. And half of you didn't seem to have Facebook. The first solution that popped into my head was a blog. So, uh, here it is! Yeah, don't feel pressure to join it or follow it or whatever the heck you're supposed to do with a blog. It's just for fun.
I don't know what we're going to do with it, exactly, but I think, once the year is done, I could post on Tuesdays and Thursdays, when we used to go to class. I could post updates, things relating to our school subjects, et cetera. Maybe we'll all collect our favourite class quotes and pile them in a treasure horde of hilariousness. Let's see :)
Love it Micah! I'm subscribing, or whatever I do to a blog like this...: ) And believe me, I'm glad you made this b/c I find that FB for some people is just waaaaay too distracting! Can't wait to see updates! BTW, how to others post (or can we just comment?) I have a feeling I'll have long comments : )
ReplyDeleteAwesome!!! Well, I don't know how to let others post... I'm really new to this whole blog thing ;) I think it's just comments... but yeah, I'm hoping for some nice long ones :D
DeleteHooray!! A way to communicate that is not FB!! Great Job Micah!!
ReplyDeleteIf u want others to write on the main page then u have to invite them... Don't ask me how ;)
Okay!!! :D Thanks, I think you had the idea first, though.
DeleteOkay, I'll try and figure it out... somehow ;)
love the background btw... :)
ReplyDeleteJust figured something out! If we want to make a blog (or make this one be it) it is possible to add "authors" to this blog. The authors have admin, and obviously, can post! Whadya think?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlright! I'll try to figure out how to make other people admins. Thanks so much for the tip!
DeleteJust figured something out! If we want to make a blog for our class (or make this one be it) it is possible to add "authors" to this blog. The authors have admin, and obviously, can post! Whadya think?
ReplyDeleteGo to settings, the the tab under that: permissions, the click "add authors" and add whoever you want :D
ReplyDeleteOhai! You've got a blog? This is Zoe Alice Latimer following. :)
ReplyDelete