Hey people! Lindz has kindly told me how to add authors to the blog. So, if you'd like to be able to post on here - it would be awesome if everyone did! :D - just leave a comment on this post with your email, and I'll send you a request that you can confirm. I think. I'm new here, okay! (:
I WANNA BE AN AUTHOR! :D
ReplyDeleteiamstriker13@gmail.com
Thanks Micah!
Lindz :D
You're welcome! I've invited you... so yeah :D
DeleteYes please.
ReplyDeletesure! :)
DeleteUm, could you private message me your email address?
DeleteI have my own blog to maintain, but I look forward to reading. :)
ReplyDeleteZoe!!!!!!!!! :D HI! And welcome! Unfortunately, this isn't ACTUALLY my blog - it's kind of more a hang out place for people in one of the classes that i take online. I don't mind if you hang around, at all, but we might be talking nonsense half the time ;)
DeleteI should really get my own blog....
Mmm, yes, you should! I am semi-familiar with Veritas Press, though, so I might get some of it.
DeleteHehe, I made one.
DeleteAwesome!
Hey Micah, Just out of interest is there a limit to the ammount of authors you can have?
ReplyDelete...don't think so!
Delete